- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented lotions while in the cave to accommodate sensitive guests.
- No electronics are allowed in our cave. We want you to relax! We will not be responsible for any damage the salt may cause to these devices if you choose to take them in.
- Please avoid entering or leaving the room during the 45-minute session.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the salt cave.
- No smoking for at least one-hour before.
- The salt cave is a relaxing environment. Please limit conversation to a minimum unless you have reserved the space for a private event. We cannot control if people cough, sneeze or snore while in the cave. You may inquire with our staff about cave rental.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult and are only permitted to visit during kids’ sessions.
- Salt is very fragile. Please refrain from touching the walls.
- Absolutely no throwing or removing salt from cave.
- Consult your physician before visiting our Salt Cave if you are in the acute phase of any illness, including the following: flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, third stage C.O.P.D., bleeding, spitting of blood, chronic kidney disease, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE SALT CAVE IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, FLU, OR STOMACH VIRUS. You will be turned away and asked to reschedule.
- We have the right to turn anyone away; including those we feel are too sick.
- t is important that you gradually introduce your body to the infrared sauna therapy to produce the best results.
- Please bring a towel to use on the sauna seat.
- We strongly recommend drinking extra water before and after your sauna session.
- No smoking one hour before your appointment.
- If you are a smoker, we reserve the right to ask you to reschedule your appointment. We must clean extra after smokers use the sauna and if we have appointments right after we don’t have the ability to have it ready for the next client.
- Please avoid entering or leaving the room during your session.
- No food is allowed inside the sauna
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have a recent joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after injury or until the hot and swollen symptoms subside.
- All appointments must be scheduled at least 30 minutes prior to your desired appointment time.
- Talk to your doctor before use of sauna if you have: cardiovascular conditions, unstable angina, recently had a heart attack, severe arterial disease or any other cardiovascular conditions, diabetes with neuropathy, Parkinson’s, MS or lupus or if you are pregnant or taking any medications.
Additional factors to consider before using the sauna:
- Alcohol – Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat in the infrared sauna
- Hemophiliacs – The use of infrared sauna should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding
- Fever – An individual that has a fever should not use the sauna
- Elderly – The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to the circulatory conditions and decreased seat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes to maintain core body temperature.
*In the rare event that you experience dizziness, pain and/or discomfort, immediately discontinue sauna use*
Please cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours in advance so our services can be available to other clients. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment (or no-show), you will be charged for the full appointment value. If you absolutely cannot avoid cancelling on the same day, your appointment must be rescheduled to another date to avoid a cancellation charge. Thank you.